National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital bassinettes

2 posters

Go down

Hospital bassinettes Empty Hospital bassinettes

Post  Danni Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Would anyone be comfortable sharing their supplier (not price Smile details? I used to buy mine and sell them rather than hire, I bought them in from Shanghai for $120 AUD each which is so much less than the price of them here. But if I import them I can't afford to insure them for hire so it was easier to sell them and get a quick buck.
But I wouldn't mind adding some to the fleet, mostly to piss off Hospital Bassinette Hire Twisted Evil who called and abused me for selling mine at the price I was ($299).
Anyway if this is going over the line don't answer, I completely understand.

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hospital bassinettes Empty Re: Hospital bassinettes

Post  JTTK Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 pm

We got ours from a local provider - Axis health. Cost $580 each. Got 2 to start with and now have 9. Took 6 months to pay them all off which was pretty good. Enjoying the free return on these now Very Happy Long lasting and low maintenace. Goes in waves for hires. Sometimes we have 9 out and then we might have a few in. Most people hire for 8 weeks. We offer free delivery within 15km and then small fee after that. As we are the only one in Melb with a webiste I dont offer free metro delivery as I have had to drive quiet a few times to locations over an hour away!

When I was looking for them I did get a quote from someone in Syd. I can't remeber who it was sorry to let you know but just did a google search.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate that. $580 isn't bad is it. I might add a few, just to get up the nose of those others. I don't really have to buy any other stock for a while, I seem to be getting closer to hitting critical mass, whatever that is going to be.

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum