National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britax - Safe N Sound

3 posters

Go down

Britax - Safe N Sound Empty Britax - Safe N Sound

Post  Danni Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

I don't have any bother getting accounts with anyone, except bloody Safe N Sound. They are so rude every time I call, they won't answer my calls, or emails, or letters, and just say every time "we're not opening new accounts at this time". Does anyone know is it protecting Hire for Baby and a few big stores or what's the deal? I don't really want anything from them anymore, the only capsule they have of interest is the Unity but with one star for safety I manage to talk every single customer out of them when they call and hire them one of mine Twisted Evil .
So has anyone tried to get an account with them? I'd ideally just like a bunch of new liners for my Polos at wholesale that's all.

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Britax - Safe N Sound Empty Re: Britax - Safe N Sound

Post  JTTK Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm

We had the same experience with Safe n Sound. No return calls or reply to email.
I have apprached IGC again this week and waiting to hear from them as they said they are not taking any new account. Last year we meet with them and they said first order had to be $10,000 which we didint want to do. Told her about how we have done after 9 months so hopefully they will let us have an account.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Its very difficult isn't it? IGC can be tough too, it took me a while, them and Stokke took me nearly 18 months to get on board but it finally came through.
Bugger Britax, Bugaboo is on my list at the moment.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:43 am

How funny that we all have diff experiences!!
The Safe n Sound rep was really nice when I spoke with him but basically said they dont deal with hire to protect their retail customers, also its kinda waste of time with small independants as they sell Target 2 million a year. He even said hire for baby pay retail. (not sure how much of that is true but he was pretty nice about it all and even gave me advice on the hire industry!)
My IGC rep is great, from the get go they have been excellent. my min order with them is $750.00.
Babylove on the other hand were hard to get an answer from and said they werent taking new accounts but I havent missed them much so Im not fussed.
I also deal with the Dale group who are pretty good too for linen and Quicksmart. Min order is only $250.00

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

Isn't that interesting what varied results and experiences we've had? Amazing.
Well, Britax may well be telling the truth. I'll try and find out a friend of mine is mates with someone who owns a Hire for Baby franchise.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 pm

We had no luck with IGC today - told me to try back in June and hopefully ok then. Has anyone ordered through Valco?

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:43 pm

I havent tried to contact Valco, I got my valco stuff retail because I had an evo single pram listed on my site to see how it went and suddenly got so many calls I had to race out and buy 5! (on sale so not too bad)
I wouldnt mind getting in touch with them too though for the future.

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Valco are fine with me, but I only had a few of their prams and to be honest both broke second hire each so not great experience for me. Could have been rough drivers but ....

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum