National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost parts

3 posters

Go down

Lost parts Empty Lost parts

Post  Danni Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:45 pm

My biggest gripe has to be people losing or not returning the headhuggers from capsules, leaving me with no choice but to sell them at a big discount. Sometimes they say "Oh I never received it" sometimes I get so many back in one go that I can't tell whose is whose and they all say they did return it. Its such a bummer because you can't buy them as spare parts. I do get some maxi cosi ones sometimes from the UK but they cost about $40 when I convert from pounds.
Not much to be done about it, even keeping their $50 bond can't make the capsule hireable again.

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost parts Empty Re: Lost parts

Post  JTTK Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 am

When you fit the seats do you get them to sign off on it? Maybe list all parts and then give them a copy and copy for you. That way everyone is of the same understanding. (You might already be doing this)

We have not had that issues yet (bit i can see it happening with the long term hire often)

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 am

Thanks for the heads up on that Danni. I will make sure to include that in the item description on the invoice.

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 am

Yes I just started using the ACRI install books this year so I'm being more careful about it now. Must really be careful when I'm doing a list of what they have, its costing me otherwise.

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum