National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New product - Maxi Cosi

4 posters

Go down

New product - Maxi Cosi Empty New product - Maxi Cosi

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 am

Did you all just get your new price lists from IGC? There's no maxi cosi mico on there anymore, now only something called a titan air protect. I've just emailed to ask what it is. Hope my 200 micos aren't going to become obsolete....

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New product - Maxi Cosi Empty Re: New product - Maxi Cosi

Post  JTTK Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:36 am

We dont have an account so not sure.
Keep me posted please - I was going to go and buy some retail but won't bother if they are going to chnage. I hope they don't for you.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:41 am

I'll let you know, the Mico isn't listed anymore on the pricelist so I'd say they're finished with it.
Who knows, things like this can go two ways, either no one will want it or they'll become incredibly sought after for a while....
I think they'll still give me a few hires each because of the wide range of adaptors for prams - particularly bugaboo, it will take the pram manufacturers a while to develop new adaptors I'd presume.

I've emailed but I might call my rep to get a few more answers.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 am

Seems like they're not remaking any more Micos - it is a replacement carrier. Something to do with the new standard which to be honest I haven't heard anything about. Have you heard anything from ACRI? I might email Rob ....
I know we can still hire and sell the products under the old standard but still. I'm booked out till late March on the Maxi Cosis now anyway and am knocking back 2 or 3 people still a day so I don't think they'll burn out just yet. Will see, only time will tell.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 am

Sorry me again, so its AS/NZ 1754 2010 that she's talking about, all my current stock complies with 2004. I am certain we can still use and hire 2004 standard but I'll check with ACRI.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:59 am

Our babylove rep did say they are changing the Snap N Go also. The only change is the shoulder height indicators like the changes made to the regular car seats. It is in line with the new standard. The capsules/seats we curently have are ok for the life of that standard.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 am

Understood.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am

From what we were told the new snap n go will be out in April so maybe keep that in mind if you are doing a big order.
Sorry I forgot to share that news when I heard.
On the other hand you might be able to pick up some cheap carriers while they run them out.
No doubt the price will go up with the new standard.
They did by around $30 with the regular cars seats when the new standard came out

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 am

Just been having a good catch up read on all this info....
Danni i was just wondering how you sell your capsules when you get rid of them?
Ebay or through your website?
Im wondering of I should get rid of the few micos i have which are all relatively new, and stock up on the new capsule you mentioned.
What do you think?

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am

No way, I'm not selling mine. I'm still knocking back a few people a day at least. They'll be popular for at least another few years while the pram manufacturers scramble to develop adaptors to suit the prams. And even when that happens, the new product may not take off.
Its up to you but I'm keeping all of mine till it slows right back and I have at least 10 sitting idle.
I sell them through the site, sometimes through Kidspot Market, sometimes just to people who call.

Danni2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum