National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Pumps

2 posters

Go down

Breast Pumps Empty Breast Pumps

Post  ABH Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 am

I have been dealing with Medela and have the Symphony available for hire. Do you guys hire the 'Swing'? Medela have told me they are not really suitable for hiring as they are for one user only, with risks of cross-contamination. I would like to stock them for sale. Has anyone looked into this?

ABH

Back to top Go down

Breast Pumps Empty Re: Breast Pumps

Post  Danni2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

I've tried to stock them for sale but Medela won't have me as a retailer unfortunately.
Worth a try for you though.
I've found I have to be really careful with the pumps, because you're paying for 3 months yourself so I really have to get them out. I haven't actually done a proper comparison on cost -v- return actually but I should do that this week because I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more economical to buy a couple and just have those two considering the amount I outlay on hiring them.

Danni2

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 am

Yes it's a bit tricky. I'm loath to hire them unless someone wants them for 3 months too, but if that's the case they're crazy not to buy a swing!

No luck for me either with Medela retailing the swing, they said they would look at it again in 6 months, but that would probably be dependant on how many hires I have in that time!

Mmm, might be better just to purchase a Symphony

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum