National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New competition

4 posters

Go down

New competition Empty New competition

Post  Danni2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

baby capsules hire and more (can't seem to post a link).

They're very close to me by the look of it but more concerning for others is that they're already looking at franchising. How on earth they have the minimum $60K to get it off the ground (franchise) is beyond me. Wonder what Hire for Baby must be thinking?
She's cut and pasted heaps of content from my site and I noticed yesterday that when I google rockabye babyhire she comes up. That sort of shitty behavior pisses me right off. I don't think she's qualified as a fitter though, I can't see where she's been trained and she seems to have very little stock. I emailed and asked about the franchise but she said its still being set up and will get back to me later.
Oh well I'll just keep plugging along I suppose doing what I'm doing and hope that there's market share enough for all of us.

Danni2

Back to top Go down

New competition Empty Re: New competition

Post  Danni2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

And I just saw she's undercut all of us by $30 at least on Maxi Cosi hire. Bloody hell.

Danni2

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 am

Wow $130.00 to hire a maxi 'cosy' !
Also how can they hire out and retail safe n sound capsules at those prices too???
All the info does seem a bit of a basic so far but keep a close eye alright!

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 am

Hello. Just checked out the site - looks very basic and not much product range. She has to be buying SnS retail and would not be making much on them.
Danni your website and product range is supervior to anyone else in Sydney - you have the reputation too.
Is she near where you are?

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 am

The site is basic and Nat's right Danni, you have a wonderful reputation which doesn't happen overnight.

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum