National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who does your SEO?

5 posters

Go down

Who does your SEO? Empty Who does your SEO?

Post  Quai Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 pm

This one is for Nat and Jen this one's for you.
Who does your SEO? are you paying someone or doing it yourselves like Danni?
What are your experiences so far?
Jen I notice you rank quite high yet you've only just launched.

Quai

Back to top Go down

Who does your SEO? Empty Re: Who does your SEO?

Post  Danni Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Only me but I'd be keen to hear how others go with getting their rankings up too Smile
I do my own as Quai said but that's because I can't really afford to get anyone on it.
We need to knock hire for baby off their top perch people!

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 am

I have been doing my own google adwords and appear on top of the list for most keywords. For generic searchs I hve mixed results - on the first pages for some keywords and lower for others. I dont have anyone doing it but keeen to get someone to have a look at what I have done and give me some ideas on how to improve. I dont want anyone to manage it as I am pretty sure I can keep it up. I get calls and emails all of the time offering the service but you just never know who is good and will get the results.

I have read a google book and learnt a lot from it but need a bit more expert advise I think.

I know time is a factor (how long you have been a 'trusted' site), meta titles, links from other trusted sites.

Google places is great - this is an easy way to appear at the top and is a visual for customers so they can see whee you are. Hire for baby always appear on this (given how many locations they have) but we manage to appear to so happy with that.

I would be keen if anyone knows someone (Jen I still have to contact your guy). Meeting with our web designer on Friday to do some changes and was then going to look into it.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 am

I think I'm ranking high purely by accident, or maybe because my business name is a highly searched keyword.

I have just had my web guy (Probity Partners, based up your way Quai, he charges $95ph) have a look at my Google Adwords, as it's been costing me quite a bit with a high number of clicks, but generating little business.

My web guy has suggested I establish 'landing pages' for each of my keywords which will improve my ranking.

Being a novice at this and not wanting to part with heaps of cash to get my Adwords etc right, maybe we could employ someone to create a 'checklist' or the like, specific to our business and we could share the cost?? Just a thought.

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 am

I spoke to your web guy yesterday Jen about SEO and he has 3 packages. The highest being $2250 a month!!! Suggested we start with this and if he gets no results we wont have to pay. Said we need to start with this and can then reduce. The lowest package is $750.

There is no way we can afford $2250 per month and even $750 per month is too much.

I would rather put that money in google adwords than SEO. I know I get the business through adwords.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 am

Further to our SEO discussions, I know Sal from Flower Child and she just recently used this firm and they did a review of their work on her site on their blog and it came up looking very good.
I can't post a link - I've had to rejoin since I lost my password!
Anyway its a website designer dot com dot au.
If anyone is interested I got that from Skout Trade Fair - its a great place to be a member. xx

Danni2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum