National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream big - go on

2 posters

Go down

Dream big - go on Empty Dream big - go on

Post  Danni Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:41 pm

When I'm not having a nervous breakdown about doing well, I like to sit and dream about what RBB would look like if it was booming.
My dream is to have a biiiiiig warehouse, with lots of stock, where people can come and be fitted. And outside in the morning is a fleet of Caddy's just like mine with all my logo etc on like my car is, little flowery vans Smile, where my drivers are waiting with full vans ready to to and see customers all over Sydney.
I don't particularly want to franchise, its not worth the effort to me, it costs too much to start (I've looked at it) and I'd be content with just covering all of Sydney in a big way.

What do you hope for in say 5 years?

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream big - go on Empty Re: Dream big - go on

Post  JTTK Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

My sister and I joke that we will have a big billboard sign on the the freeway (there is a section on one of our busiest roads that have huge billbaords on the way to the airport) and everyone will then know who we are Very Happy

Would love to be busy enough to have a shop front just a bit closer to the airport (would love to be at the airport but need the big $$$$)

Want to grow our local market so our name gets out then and then word of mouth spreads for our travelling families

With a bit more growth I can stop work and then my sister can also stay home once she has her baby

I am a bit of a control freak and not sure I could hand over control to others to open other locations around melbourne but you never know!

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum