National Baby Hirers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hire for Baby

4 posters

Go down

Hire for Baby Empty Hire for Baby

Post  Danni Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Do you guys follow them on FB and Twitter? I see their daily posts about what customers want more of, surveying for info. I think they're really feeling the pinch of independents now, and I'd imagine her franchisees are whinging in her ear, which she said they do when we had our fight on the phone, lol.
One of my reps told me that the Sutherland one local to me is considering selling and they're blaming me which just goes to show how little they know about me. Just because I live nearby I'd say 90% or more of my customers are at least half an hour away, I hardly ever work locally. But they've just presumed that I matter when its probably the fact that their territories are just too small to be workeable.
I'm a bit obsessed I admit, but I think they're the holy grail in a lot of ways, and its worthwhile keeping a close eye on what they do so as to avoid modelling on them where I think they're wrong.

Anyway, I have something that I know they want to do but I'm so close to finishing and doing it first. Cool Once its all set up you'll all get a free ride in of course but I think its going to be key to having inside knowledge of all our competitors.

We do matter to them, we are putting a big dent in their market - lets keep it up - not to destroy anyone else but to be sure that we all have a whopping big market share with better products, better service and smarter businesses. xxx

Danni
Admin

https://babyhirers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hire for Baby Empty Re: Hire for Baby

Post  JTTK Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 am

Got my sister to follow in facebook so we keep up to date.

Both of our locations are within the boundry of the owner so we are on her radar (Danni did you get my message that she called me?) and must be on the hit list now too!

I cant wait to hear this plan that you have Very Happy

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 am

No I didn't know she called. She made herself known to me one morning about 7 30 am - not a good time to speak with me because its prior to my second cup of coffee.
She's a bit aggro I'll say that.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JTTK Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 am

it's been a week now since she called me and I have made no change to our google adwords so maybe she has moved onto the next business! was expecting her to call me back again.

JTTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Quai Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 am

I never thought to follow them on facebook! great idea guys.
I actually hope they call me one day, because Id love to put my 2c in about how strange and unprofessional to call other businesses and also to 'put your money where your mouth is' and get your lawyer to put it down in writing before I even consider acting on anything!

Quai

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 am

Hi Girls!

So sorry I haven't been keeping in touch - I was worried about this Forum due to the pop ups I've been getting and scared I would get a virus or something (goes to show how techno challenged I am!).

HFB are using 'Adelaide Baby Hire' as a keyword in Google Adwords, so maybe that's a bit of ammunition if they call again.

Hope you are all well!

xx

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:43 am

She uses bully tactics that's for sure. How ugly to use ABH as a keyword on their google adwords. I can honestly say I've never even thought of putting hire for baby.

Believe me, they're very very bothered by the growth in this industry and all the independents popping up. Their franchisees are complaining in her ear about the competition and I think they know what they've managed to do for so long isn't cutting it anymore.

Danni
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 am

You guys are probably up with this, but just in case - I did some snooping on HFB yesterday, as they are advertising 6 mths hire for the price of 3 on capsules. Turns out it's only the SNS Safety capsule (the big ugly blue one!!)

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  ABH Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 am

You guys are probably up with this, but just in case - I did some snooping on HFB yesterday, as they are advertising 6 mths hire for the price of 3 on capsules. Turns out it's only the SNS Safety capsule (the big ugly blue one!!)

ABH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down